Bracelets for Girls - Howlite and Lava Rock
Beautiful matching bracelets for mom and daughter.
- Canadian made
- Available in 5.5" (toddler), 6" (child), and 6.5" (youth), elastic bracelet
- Beads included are: Natural Matte Frosted White Howlite, and Lava Rock.
- Silver accent beads as well as the IGNITE tag and TS symbol.
- Ignite the tiny spark within!
* Larger matching bracelet for Moms too!
A bit about the stones...
Howlite was named after Henry How, who discovered it in 1868 in Nova Scotia, Canada. Howlite is said to balance calcium levels and strengthen the bones and teeth. It is also thought to be a calming stone that can relieve insomnia, therefore, some insomniacs place a piece of howlite beneath their pillow to encourage restful sleep. In traditional Hindu belief systems, howlite is considered to benefit the third eye chakra, and when placed on this chakra, between the brows, it is thought to open up memories of previous lives. Howlite is a non-traditional stone for those born under the zodiacal sign of Gemini. Additionally, howlite is believed to eliminate anger and absorb negative energy.
Known for its grounding and calming healing properties, lava stone is great for stabilizing the root chakra. When the root chakra is stabilized, you feel safe, anchored and more positive.